Come to Canada, fly to Calgary or Vancouver and then fly to Kelowna. Rent a motorhome or a car and drive north for two hours through the beautiful Okanagan Wine Country. Sicamous is on Highway 97A right where it meets the Trans-Canada Highway. The Red barn is located on Riverside Avenue which is right off of the main street. For information on motels or camping call the mushroom committee.
1) Red Barn: festival Headquarters, Market and Beer Garden, 1226 Riverside Avenue
2) Slammer (Jail for Sale), 1137 Shuswap Avenue.
3) Narrows Village office, 117 Finlayson St., (250)836-2220
4) Paradise Motel, 517 Main St., Accommodations, (250)836-2525 www.paradisemotel.ca
5) Joe Schmuck’s Roadhouse, RV, accommodations, camping. Restaurant and bar. (250)836-2290 www.joeschmucks.ca
6) Brothers Pub and Liquor Store, 420 Main St. www.brotherspub.ca
7) Moose Mulligan’s Marine Pub, 1122 Riverside Avenue, Wine and dine on the channel.
8) Off The Beaten Path, 805 Chapman Cr, closest bed and breakfast, (250)836-2641
9) Artist House, bed and breakfast, (250)836-3537 www.artistshouse.ca
10) Owl Head Creek, bed and breakfast, (250)836-2226 www.owlheadcreek-bnb.ca